Hello! My name is Olivia, but most people call me Liv. I am a 20-year-old Cuban-American girl studying journalism. When I’m not writing articles for my classes, you can probably find me devouring a novel or watching a classic film.
Along with reading and watching films, I have a hodgepodge of interests. Some of them include writing, sketching, traveling, dressing up as some of my favorite characters, and caring for the environment.
Here are a few of my favorite things:
Movies: The Dark Knight + Casablanca
Bands: Mumford & Songs + Bastille
TV Shows: Peaky Blinders + How to Get Away With Murder
Books: Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton + The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Drinks: Lemonade + coffee
Places: New York City + Rome
Some quick tidbits about me:
- I have an A.A. in Literature.
- I am currently working on two novels.
- I am a Ravenclaw with a hint of Slytherin
- I have an obsession with Lauren Bacall and her sense of fashion.
- I have a giant fear of bodies of water and all things that live in it (fish, oceans, lakes, pools, etc.)
- I originally studied biology and was going to become a zoologist before I changed my major to journalism.