- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab | A Darker Shade of Truffles
- Carry on by Rainbow Rowell | Simon Snow Cinnamon Rolls
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell | Levi’s Pumpkin Scones
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling | Ravenclaw Cupcakes
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard | Red Queen Cupcakes
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo | Nina’s Waffles
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas | Throne of Brownies
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han | Lara Jean’s Snickerdoodles
- Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith | Windfall Cupcakes
- Winter by Marissa Meyer | Coronation Celebration Cake
I recently came up with this idea that I wanted to begin to prepare food that either matched book covers’ color schemes (like the photo above) or make actual food mentioned in the stories that I’ve read. And, with the help of my best friend, I decided to call this blog feature Food and Fiction. It’s my own way of taking a twist on the regular book photography I take by adding different foods into the photos too. It will also make my photos a bit more interactive by sharing my love for fiction with some recipes relating to it!
I’ve found majority of the recipes for this blog feature on Tumblr and Pinterest and would love to share my end-product of this first post of Food and Fiction. In these blog posts I’ll give you the summary of the novel displayed, along with my thoughts on it, and the recipe for the food that I made!